You will be required to carry out all types of alterations and repairs based at our premises in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
You must be an experienced seamstress, proficient in carrying out clothing alterations and repairs to a professional standard.
Tailoring experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Part Time Position – Tuesday to Saturday 20 hours
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Alteration work including (but not limited to)
- Hemming clothes (including trousers and sleeves) to adjust the length.
- Taking in or letting out the waist area of trousers and skirts to adjust the fit.
- Replacing broken zippers in garments.
- Shortening or lengthening jacket sleeves.
- Other general repair work.
- Ensure high standards are always maintained including housekeeping, maintenance, display, stock management and ordering.
- Security of premises, including cash, stock, fittings and machinery.
- Carrying out stocktaking.
- Ensuring that you adhere to the company operating procedures.
- Previous experience in retail and customer service is desirable but not necessary.
In accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Employment, the employee should recognise that they are required to operate flexibly across a broad range of activities in support of the company’s continuing need to adapt to change and to provide a first class service to its customers.
Job Location: West Bridgford Nottingham